Women’s Art of Prayer
Explore creativity as prayer flowing from your innermost spirit
Facilitated by Pauline Saade
Tuesdays on Zoom, May 3, 10, 17, 24, 2022 | 7:00-8:00pm EDT*
For thousands of years our ancestors gathered in prayerful ceremony and used art and creative energy as a way to connect with Source. They marked sacred sites with messages that we can still see today in caves and rocks throughout the world. We as women are called to gather once again in one tribe to unite our hearts and channel our creative power as we practice the art of prayer.
- Be enveloped in a sacred container allowing you to let go of distractions and focus only on your prayerful intentions.
- Tap into your innermost Self to allow spontaneous creative flow in a prayerful state of being.
- Learn techniques to allow your spirit to be inspired in the moment and tips for igniting the creative process.
- Use any creative medium of your choice to make a visual representation of your prayers.
- Share your experience with other participants via short breakout sessions.
You will need to have art supplies of your choice at hand before each session. These can include but are not limited to mixed media or water color paper, color pencils, watercolors, acrylic, oil paint, clay, fiber, or collage materials. Register Now.
*For your local time, try this helpful time zone converter.
$45 USD Includes four 60-minute creative sessions
No Artistic Experience Required
Pauline Saade is a shamanic practitioner, artist and Reiki Master with a passion for sound healing and creative expression. She studied psychology, art history and visual art at Rutgers University. She recently developed Art of Prayer as a means to spontaneously express creativity and spirituality without the limitation of the mind or traditional rules. Art of prayer allows one to tap into the creative flow of the heart as an offering of prayer, inspiration and connection to Source.